FLAT RATE for Virus Removal. Just $99 in your Home or Office!
Residential Flat Rate Fee’s:
- On-Site Computer Diagnostic – $79 Come to your Home and Diagnose the computer issue you are having. This fee only applies if you choose for us not to fix the issue (15 minutes or less or normal rates apply. There could be a small extra charge outside of Sacramento).
- Virus and Spyware Removal – $99 Flat Rate for 1 Computer. There will be an extra charge if the Viruses corrupt Windows and Windows must be re-installed. This only happens rarely (XP & Vista will be more).
- Data Recovery – $115 for up to 5 GB. $25 for each additional 5 GB’s of data (most people have 10 GB’s or less). No data recovered; no charge (if you drop the drive off to us). $19 charge if we pick up drive ($19 fee is waived if data is recovered). Customer may need to supply or purchase a storage device for recovered data.
- Operating System Re-install (no data backed up) – $159 with your OS Disk and/or Product Key (including drivers). There will be an extra charge if you do not have the OS Disk or Product Key.
- Operating System Re-install (up to 10 GB data backed up) – $199 with your OS Disk and/or Product Key (including drivers). There will be an extra charge if you do not have the OS Disk or Product Key.
- High Speed Internet and Wireless Network Set Up – $99 (+ parts) Includes router set up and configured and connecting up to 3 computers or devices. $25 additional for more devices.
- Network Troubleshooting, Maintenance and Repair – $99 for first hour and then $45 per half hour after that.
- Pc Tune Up and Optimization – $29 while on-site for other service (like Virus Removal). $79 if only service.
- Memory Upgrades – $79 + the cost of the Memory (If we supply the Memory – $79 if you supply the Memory).
- Computer Training – $99 per hour on-site. $75 per hour remotely. 10 % Discount for buying 4 or more hours at a time.
- Data Backup – $99 Includes up to 5 GB’s and $25 for each additional 5 GB’s (Flash Drive or External Hard Drive is an extra charge if needed).
- New Computer Set Up – $99 + parts if required. Take out of box, connect all cables, boot into Windows and connect to your existing Internet. Includes one existing printer. Extra charge for transferring data and/or installing your software and other devices.
- For a Complete Rate List – Download all of our Rates
NOTE: A trip charge will be added for travel outside of Sacramento. This will enable us to help keep our costs down.
Businesses (and Residential) with Multiple Computers – $99 Includes the first hour and then
$45 per half hour after that. Residential Flat Rates can apply if you only have one Computer.